As for headphones, the inclusion of a 3.5mm headphone jack means you can enjoy lag-free audio. Looking at the numbers, the 4 Pro measures in at 6.5 x 3 x 0.4 inches with a weight of 7.8 ounces. This is markedly bigger and heavier than the RedMagic 6R (6.4 x 3 x 0.3 inches, 6.6 ounces), and just slightly smaller but heftier than the RedMagic 7 (6.7 x 3 x 0.4 inches, 7.6 ounces). Prices start from $579/£489, which puts this in a similar price range as the RedMagic 6R. For comparison, the new iPhone SE weighs in at $429 and, if you wanted the cream of the crop with Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 internals, the RedMagic 7 will set you back $50 extra at $629. The body of phone is made out front glass, back glass and aluminium frame. The Display comes with 6.67 inched Super AMOLED, 144Hz, HDR10+ touchscreen display having resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
On the other hand, the maxed-out 12GB/256 GB option is going to cost you $679 or £569. Chinese Phone blog dedicated to providing breaking news, expert reviews, Chinese Phones, Android Apps, Chinese Android Tablets and how to’s.
- Prices start from $579/£489, which puts this in a similar price range as the RedMagic 6R.
- At night, the Black Shark 5 Pro did not impress me with the dedicated night mode called Super Night Scene.
- To enjoy more gaming sessions, it packs a 4500mAh battery with 120W HyperCharge that charges the phone to 100% in 17 minutes.
With Flash files, you can also re-install the Stock Firmware on any Android device. You can also install this firmware zip file when you are facing Software Issues, Boot loop Issues, and much more.
There’s no optical zoom here, and video tops out at a 1080p resolution and 30 frames per second. The only interruption to this impressive display is the hole-punch selfie camera cut-out at the top, smack dab in the middle. Still, it’s not particularly distracting, nor are the bezels around the edges of the screen, which are pleasingly narrow. Xiaomi says there’s a 85.8% screen-to-body ratio here – not the best, but still very decent.
- But, when a smartphone overheats, it starts to lag, the performance drops, the battery drains fast, and the device gets too hot to hold in your hands and comfortably accept calls.
- The last-gen Snapdragon processor never gave me any big issues with stutters on anything I tested—which were mostly multiplayer battle royales and the occasional card game.
- You need plenty of performance
The body material is an important consideration for users who want a premium device or need the device for long term use. Therefore, the device Stock Firmware must have a good and strong body material component. Black Shark 4 Pro features up to 16GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 512GB of UFS 3.1 storage. Provides plenty of storage space for your contacts, music, photos, apps, and more. Here you can Download and install Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro Android Phone device USB (Universal Serial Bus) drivers for free. You can flash Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro Android Phone Firmware with Flash tool. After comparing the specifications data above, we can confidently say that Black Shark 4 Pro has better overall performance than Sony Xperia Pro-I, based on the final score data.